“When I feel adrift and confused, prayer tethers my heart to God’s. He’s looking for honesty. He longs for an encounter with the real you.” —Lisa Brenninkmeyer
Walking with Purpose is pleased to introduce a beautiful, comprehensive prayer journal, suitable for beginner and seasoned journalers alike. The Praying from the Heart: Guided Journal is a private space to share your thoughts and feelings with God and anything He brings to your mind as you pray. This unique journal also includes:
- Detailed instructions on how to use the journal from author Lisa Brenninkmeyer
- Two white ribbons to mark important places
- A white elastic band for a secure closure
- A soft leatherette cover that provides a luxurious leather feel
- Lisa’s “I Declares”—special prayers to address various needs, such as fear of the future and regret over the past—will prompt your own journaling
- Space for your personal prayer lists, plus sample prayers for the different people in your life
- A colorful 2-sided bookmark
The Praying from the Heart: Guided Journal lays flat for easy writing and includes over 200 journaling pages printed on high-quality, heavyweight paper. Plus, every twenty days you’ll find special “Ebenezer Stone” pages for reflection about the ways in which God took care of you, to reinforce the practice of gratitude.
Writing in your Praying from the Heart: Guided Journal will help you to express a greater depth of intimacy toward the Lord (as opposed to praying silently in your head), and it will motivate you to pray regularly. Packaged in a beautifully decorated sealed shipping carton, this journal makes a wonderful gift!
5.5 x 8.5 inches; 272 pages